We’ve just gone live. Customers and Retailers stand by. PassRocket has launched on Apple’s iOS 6 Passbook, the new loyalty card system.
Be one of the first retailers on board.
Differentiate your business with loyalty cards on Passbook
Design and brand your businesses loyalty card in a couple of minutes. Share a link with your customer and they instantly see your loyalty card on their iPhone.
Remind your customers about their loyalty card when they’re close to your shop.
Be one of the first businesses on Passbook. Your customers will have Passbook on their iPhone and want to use it now that Passbook has been include by Apple on the latest iOS version. Be prepared, keep it simple, and your customers will stay with you.
10 ways PassRocket prepares you for Apple’s Passbook app
- Get an iPod Touch so you can scan the Passbook passes. An iPod Touch and the PassRocket app is all you need to start scanning Passbook passes.
- Tell your customers you’re on Passbook. Post your loyalty card on Facebook, Twitter or email it directly form your phone.
- Sign up with PassRocket so we can tell potential customers in your area that you’re on Passbook. We will list your business on our website and in our iOS app, PassFinder, that lets users discover local Passbook stores.
- Get connected to the Internet in your shop so your customer’s pass is updated quickly.
- Send us your questions. We are not perfect and may not have thought through all possible scenarios you may use Passbook. So send us your feedback or questions.
- Tell your friends and colleagues about Passbook so everyone knows what Passbook is.
- Leave your email or follow us on twitter @PassRocket so we can keep you updated.
- Keep your paper cards and stamps for customers that don’t have an iPhone. Yes you want to be nice to all customers – right?
- Use your iPod Touch to play music in your shop. This way you have a scanner and a music player.
Everyone’s getting excited about Passbook
Apple’s introduction of Passbook
How Apple describes Passbook
The Marketing Magazine says:
Apple’s ‘Passbook’ app could kick-start mobile loyalty and payments
Digital Trends says:
Could Apple’s Passbook become a true digital wallet?
PassRocket has it covered. Design your card, get your marketing material, scan loyalty cards, differentiate your business.
Learn more about your customers. With the analytics kit you will be able to understand your customer and improve your business offering.
Get onboard PassRocket
Design your card:
- Create your own Passbook pass in a couple of minutes
- Select a pass theme that stands out matches your business design
- Now you’re card is ready
- Share a link to your Passbook pass with your customers straight form within the app.
- Display or hand out the URL on your cards to your customers.
- If you have your customer’s email or phone number then message them the link once your pass is ready.
- Display a sign in your store telling customers about your Passbook service.
Scan your customer’s cards
- When your customers are at the checkout scan their Passbook card with your PassRocket app.
- The customer’s card is automatically updated through our and Apple’s Passbook service
- Get new customers that want to try their new Passbook app in your shop
It works for a single shop or a multi-branch or franchise business
Are you ready to get into Passbook?
- We offer everything you need to…
- Get new customers that spend
- Give you insight into your loyal customer base
- Give your customers an outstanding experience
- Get a system that works for any size of business
Try the Passbook service for yourself
Your Passbook service includes
- Unlimited amount of cards
- Beautifully designed passes
- An app to scan cards
- 1000 free scans per month
No long term contract. You pay simply as you go using Apple’s subscription service.
Create your card now in 2 minutes. Get started with no obligation. Cancel any time.